I searched my neighborhood far and wide for the right kind of packaging I wanted. Specifically, I was looking for a slim white bag with minimal logo’s so I could easily cover it up with a vinyl sticker.
Then, using Illustrator and a free Walgreens font, I created a simple sticker design.
But realized an oval shape wasn’t going to cover the existing logo completely.
So I took the oval away and made it very simple and it turned out clean.
I printed a very small version for the top of the bottle as well and got back into the shop to make the 2nd bottle.
Unfortunately, I tightened the delrin too hard on the 4 Axis and it resulted in the front of the bottle having ripples.
Back at home I started playing around with sticker placement after printing out a few more labels.
I think I definitely need to darken the mouth and I may want to tuck the sticker inside of the mouth first to emphasise the shape.